Monday, October 09, 2006

Spot of Computer Trouble

So, my [begin geek talk] MFT file on my external hard drive somehow got corrupted, and I've been unable to access the files on that drive. I'm trying to rebuild the file table using TestDrive, but it's going to take forever to finish[end geekness] external hard drive done broke. At this rate, it'll take several days to fix. I'm not even sure if I'll be able to recover my stuff, but this is the best I can do. All my files are still safe at Home in the States, but it would just be a real pain in the ass to get them over here.


I'm in Safe Mode right now, so I'm limited in the number of things I can do for the next few days. I'll try to keep y'all up to date.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

okie dokie.
また連絡ちょーだいね!!

Anonymous said...

Did the software I recommended do anything useful?

-D

Anonymous said...

lol i was wondering where had you been. You can ask sachan to upload all your files to you lol.